Sunday, July 29, 2007

J-No Model Shoot








... my very first photo shoot. I really need to learn Photoshop. No photo lights or flashes led to some shadows that i should have gotten rid of. It was all for fun really but it was nice to pretend like i was a professional. I should have shot in RAW. All pictures were done in iPhoto and shot in a raquetball court in my building. Next time i will wait until midnight so people stop peeking.

She is a verrrry attractive local community theater actress who does all her own stunts. Isn't she pretty! I would very much like to do this kind of stuff again.

Side note: a few weeks ago i tried to shoot only in RAW. I have been reading everything i can get my hands on about RAW and am having issues with workflow. I am on the fence now about the whole thing. I like RAW but am having file organization issues... keeping images and originals seperate in my head is driving me batty. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment