Sunday, January 10, 2010

Honors Conservatory Finals Showcase

































Photos from the Dress Rehearsal for the Final Showcase of the Theatre lab's 2009 Honors Conservatory Class shot on 13 Dec 09. I wish them the best of luck in their future acting endeavors. Their performances were powerful and beautiful. I tried to capture that.

The majority of these are from f2.8 to f4 with the amazing (and heavy) 70-200mm f2.8L IS. I was using two 580EXIIs on stands left and right centered on the stage. To try something different, I was firing them each as a separate group via pocketwizards depending on what direction I wanted the light. Those that had no flash show some grain but were still usable.

Click on the title of the post (when viewed on the photo-blog) to get to the Flickr set to see them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment